Holistic Harmony Community Interest Company
Holistic Harmony CIC is a not for profit social enterprise. Our aims are:
• To provide activities which benefit the community and offer opportunities to empower individuals through innovative training courses in a range of vocational and personal development subjects.
• Raise aspirations and give opportunities to individuals to re-engage into learning so that they recognise the potential learning has to provide skills which could improve their economic situation, reduce social isolation as well as show that they can make a valuable contribution to society whilst at the same time overcoming social and economic disadvantages.
• Benefit the wider community by encouraging all participants to make a positive contribution to society.
• Mentor and support each individual whether this be through training, finding work or supporting positive change within their lives.
• Provide training and education programmes to offenders and ex-offenders to improve their own potential, creating safer communities by reduced re-offending.
• Work in partnership with other local organisations which will allow us to customise the needs of the group or community effectively.