Introducing... The PMU & Microblading Bootcamp!
Bootcamps are places of physical training, and that's exactly what Olympia Beauty are offering with their latest launch - The PMU & Microblading Bootcamp. Welcoming professionals from all backgrounds, this is an opportunity to learn the latest techniques for eyebrows, eyeliner and lips. You'll be provided with fake skin to work on, given live tutorials and on-screen demos.
Interaction is key!
Date: Monday 1st October 2018
Venue: Olympia Beauty, London Room, The Grand Hall, Olympia, London, W14 8UX
At the PMU & Microblading Bootcamp you'll get the opportunity to hear from 8 industry leading professionals. Make sure you sign up today for your place!
- Invaluable amount of information
- Networking possibilities with industry’s biggest names
- Goody bag featuring exclusive gifts from our sponsors
- Certificate of participation in the PMU & Microblading Bootcamp 2018
- 8 x 45 minute live demo sessions
- FREE lunch in the Salon & Spa Owners' Restaurant
- FREE breakfast, tea and coffee at registration
- The VIP ticket entitles you to special treatment throughout the bootcamp including priority seats at the front of the room, additional gifts from our sponsors, and additional discount opportunities.
- This ticket entitles you to full access to the PMU & Microblading Bootcamp on Monday 1st October live at Olympia Beauty.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have completed registration and payment for the PMU & Microblading Bootcamp 2018, your entry is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The PMU & Microblading Schedule
This schedule may be subject to change.
|9.00am - 9.45am||Registration/Breakfast||Registration/Breakfast|
|9.45am - 10.00am||Monika Ludwiczak||Microblading A-Z|
|10.30am - 11.15am||Jenny Lind||Ombre Brows|
|11.15am - 11.30am||Break||Break|
|11.30am - 12.15pm||Andrea Toth||Eyelid Lift Using Plasma|
|12.15pm - 1.00pm||Kristina Melnicenco||Shaded Eyeliner|
|1.00pm - 1.45pm||Lunch||Lunch|
|1.45pm - 2.30pm||Lorena Oberg||Laser/Non-Laser Removal|
|2.30pm - 3.15pm||Tarryn Vice||Colour Science|
|3.15pm - 3.30pm||Break||Break|
|3.30pm - 4.15pm||Aleksandra Wasik||Machine Brows|
|4.15pm - 5.00pm||Karen Betts||PMU Lips|
Introducing the PMU & Microblading Bootcamp Speakers...
Permanent make up and medical tattooing have been my passion, my craft and my absolute focus for…
Andrea Toth was born in Hungary and trained in permanent make up in 2002 Germany. Since then,…
Karen Betts is the UK’s most esteemed permanent cosmetics and microblading artist, and one of the earliest…
Jenny Lind entered the beauty industry at the age of 25, first as a professional makeup artist…
Kristina Melnicenco is a true artist, whose mission is to make people feel beautiful and confident with quality…
Aleksandra Wąsik is the main trainer and owner of Fashion Brows. Its authoritative training methods, Microblading, Basic…
Lorena Oberg is the Premier Skin Care expert specialising in Tattoo Removal. Having grown frustrated with the…
Monika’s early childhood interests in fashion and beauty sparked a concept of a customised individual approach, with…