Is this you? Owner, Director, Marketing, Sales within the professional beauty sector. If you're responsible for exhibiting your beauty brand or service at an event in 2020 the Exhibitor Day is for you!
- Olympia Beauty, The Vision by Ian Archbold – find out what the show looks like for 2020
- Olympia London: The Future – find out about the incredible changes taking place at the venue with development starting this year
- The Do’s and Don’ts of stand building – learn about making the most out of your exhibition space with a stand build that will benefit your brand experience
- The Marketing Zone – Olympia Beauty include a huge amount of FREE marketing with your exhibition space – learn how to take advantage of it
- The New Launches – find out what’s new for Olympia Beauty 2020
- Digital Signage – make your stand work for you with this new add on option at the show
- Data & GDPR – do you have any questions about GDPR at the show or the implications of using scanners to collect data? Find out more at the Exhibitor Day before you make your plans
- The Education Club – with a number of rooms available for rent this year, maybe the Education Club is more suited to you than exhibiting this year?
The purpose of this morning at the Pillar Hall, Olympia London, is to give you an overview of how Olympia Beauty 2020 is changing, but also to bring your attention to the incredible opportunities we have to maximise your investment in the show and make it a success for your brand.
By attending the Exhibitor Day you’ll also have access to exclusive discounts!
Register for your place today and please share with your colleagues if you’d like them to learn from the event too!
Introducing our partners
New Era Group can now transform your exhibition stand with digital advertising display hire this year at Olympia Beauty- including free bespoke content, animations, videos and advertisements. They will even drop off, set up and collect your screen also.
Digital screens help you to stand out and attract more people to your stand in a crowded exhibition hall as well as increasing leads numbers by up to 33%.
David Pearson from Jonas will be bringing you up to date with ways we can help you make the most out of your time at the event. Your stand is just the start of a process so it's time to use the event to feed your marketing machine year round. He will also be providing a few reminders on organising passes for your event team to ensure they get where they need, when they need on the day itself.