Talk by Eryca Freemantle
Held on the Olympia Stage at 2pm on Sunday 30th September 2018
Eryca will share with you the fundamental things needed to sustain your bridal makeup artistry business. She will share:
- The best products to have in your makeup kit
- How to always be relevant
- How to grow your clientele
- How to keep the bride and the rest of the wedding party happy
- The classic bridal makeup look of all time.
- Why the most wealthiest women in the world ask for her service,
- How to meet your clients needs (clearly understand her vision)
- Are you ready to be investigated by the authorities
- Understand the business of the business bridal makeup industry
Joining Eryca on stage will be Afua Adom
Afua is Editor of Glam Africa Magazine. She write news and features, hair, fashion, beauty, women’s interest and she interviews celebrities from across the world for the publication. She is leading expert in the makeup industry. Afua and Eryca have worked with each other over the last 11 years.
Eryca Fremantle is a celebrated muti award winning former makeup artist and works in UK, UAE, USA and Africa she educates her peers to extend their reach and improve their business ethos success and profitability within the makeup sphere. She spoke recently at Oxford & Cambridge university and was featured in Forbes Magazine. It is clear to see why she is an educator in demand around the world. A former advisor to London College of Fashion & the British government she continues to contribute to the makeup industry. Eryca is a Judge for the prestigious Pure Beauty Awards held in Dubai, Co founder of LBS – Luxe Beauty Soiree – UK leading business to business platform for diversity in beauty Eryca is renowned for her thought leading actions to change the prospective of beauty across the globe. Eryca believes education is the only way forward to create equality, Eryca is the founder of EATOW, the school of Diverse Beauty one of the first of its kind in the UK, educating and empowering the needs for all women of all skin tones.
LinkedIn: Eryca Freemantle