OUR HEALTH AND SKIN ARE UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK!
Every day the body is subjected to environmental factors that trigger stress and the production of free radicals. When free radicals are produced in excess and antioxidant defence systems are overwhelmed, it leads to oxidative stress which can result in fatigue, chronic inflammation, weakened immunity, poor health and uneven skin tone.
WHAT IS OXIDATIVE STRESS?
Oxidative stress is essentially an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the ability of the body to counteract or detoxify their harmful effects through neutralisation by antioxidants. This harmful process can negatively affect several cellular structures, such as membranes, lipids and proteins.
It can lead to many conditions in the body. Some of these include neurodegenerative diseases, skin spots and advanced ageing, chronic fatigue syndrome, obstructive lung diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart and blood vessel disorders, and inflammatory diseases.
SOD PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL PROTECTION AGAINST FREE RADICAL DAMAGE & OXIDATIVE STRESS
- An enzyme known as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) is one the body’s most powerful antioxidants
- SOD helps to increase the production of antioxidant enzymes essential to protect and minimise cell damage
- Until now, there had not been an effective oral SOD supplement since SOD is dissolved quickly in the stomach where it is quickly destroyed, and virtually no SOD enters the bloodstream
GliSODin’s PATENTED FORMULATION HAS SOLVED THIS!
- GliSODin is the 1st orally effective form of SOD
- GliSODin is the first patented technology that combines superoxide dismutase (SOD), derived from melons, with Gliadin, which acts as a protective barrier, making the SOD stable within the body
- GliSODin activates the body’s own internal antioxidant defence system, including super oxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase and catalase: the 3 essential primary internal antioxidants
- GliSODin is an innovative natural SOD-based complex found in melon extract combined with wheat protein