2021 FHT Virtual Congress
13-14 June 2021
The FHT is delighted to announce that, for the first time, their annual training congress will be hosted virtually, allowing you to learn from leading experts in the therapy industry, wherever you are.
The 2021 FHT Virtual Congress is a two-day event, taking place on 13-14 June, featuring expert speakers, insightful seminars and show discounts to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Tickets start from just £25* for both days and will provide you access to more than 40 seminars to broaden your knowledge, gain valuable CPD and to take the next step in your therapy career.
The ‘access anytime’ format of the event allows you the flexibility to dip into the pre-recorded seminars at a time of the day that suits you. You will also have the opportunity to attend a live, interactive webinar on both days.
Just some of the topics being covered by leading experts at the 2021 FHT Virtual Congress include:
- Relaxation, meditation and mindfulness for therapists
- Growing your business online
- Working in palliative and cancer care
- Foundations in exercise rehabilitation
- Laughter yoga (live webinar)
- How to start your own product making business
- An engineering perspective on post-traumatic stress
- Myofascial release for all
- Massage and microbes
- Hypnotic language skills for therapists
- Medical and scientific jargon explained (live webinar)
Seminars range from 30 minutes to an hour in length, with more being added to FHT’s website on a regular basis.
Learn more and book your ticket today at fht.org.uk/virtualcongress
*Ticket prices: FHT student members £25, FHT members £30, non-FHT members £45.