Lumenis have developed a new treatment protocol, involving two leading Lumenis devices and multiple technologies, and the results are outstanding!
By combining the M22 and NuEra devices and treating patients with four key technologies, non-invasive face and neck rejuvenation is possible! Here’s how:
• NuEra RF technology is used to tighten skin on the face and jawline.
• ResurFX technology uses non ablative skin resurfacing to treat fine lines and wrinkles.
• IPL targets pigmentation and vascular lesions.
• Q-Switch helps to improve skin tone around the nose.
Learn from Chantal Johnson, Clinical Director at The Salon, on how she combines the NuEra & M22:
“Using NuEra tight with the M22 IPL and ResurFX I have a complete pigmentation, skin tightening, complexion and resurfacing solution treating at multiple wavelengths and working on dermal and epidermal rejuvenation, enhanced collagen & fibroblast reproduction for face and body. This is what my patients had been missing and the results I have are very impressive.”
Why would NuEra tight be a good fit to your clinic?
1. A complete solution for skin tightening and cellulite reduction for both the face and body.
• Can be used as a standalone but also combined with other devices, such as the M22
• High powered (250W) – Allows for large electrode
• APIC – Automatic Power (temperature) and Impedance Control
• Deep heating – Radio-frequency system emitting at 470kHz
• Simple interface – Preset protocol suggestions
• Exceptional ROI – No disposable, no consumables
Try the NuEra at Olympia Beauty
Expert user, Ms Chantal Johnson, will be at the Lumenis booth number E70 on Sunday 29th of September to demonstrate the endless treatment possibilities with the NuEra tight. Stop by the booth for an informative yet exciting experience, learn about the NuEra treatment and have all your RF questions answered.