Do you enjoy the finer things in life? Why not?
If you’re the owner of a beauty business (no matter how big or small) apply for your free membership today and reap the rewards at Olympia Beauty this year!
SAVE THE DATES: Sunday 3 & Monday 4 October 2021 at Olympia London
The Salon & Spa Owners’ Club is an exclusive members only area of the Olympia Beauty show. Upon arrival you’ll be welcomed to the Gallery level where you can take in your own schedule of events with one guest of your choice!
YOUR SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR THE SALON & SPA OWNERS' CLUB
We are so excited to announce that for 2021, the Salon & Spa Owners' Club hosted at Olympia Beauty, will be in partnership with Salonology.
For the first time, the club will be hosting some incredible brand new events including:
- The Brand Discovery Sessions
- Snapshot Seminars
- Real Salon Owner Stories
- Mastermind Hot Seats
- The Salonology Show: Live Stage
- Prosecco Bar
So what are you waiting for? If you're the owner of a salon, spa or beauty business, make sure you register today for the club by clicking here.
Introducing our exclusive events for Salon & Spa Owners' Club Members:
A FREE membership club - open to all Salon & Spa Owners
The Salon & Spa Owners' Club gives you and one guest the opportunity to escape the show floor and access these amazing benefits:
- Gain early access to the show from 9.30am on Sunday 3rd October 2021 (doors open to visitors from 10am)
- Access to the show for you plus one guest of your choice
- Complimentary teas, coffee and water for all members plus their guest
- Free cloakroom service
- Exclusive Salon & Spa Owners' Club Show Offers from our exhibitors
- Access to all Salon & Spa Owners' Club FREE private events including the Brand Discovery Sessions
The Salon & Spa Owners' Club is exclusive for you. Whether you own a salon or a spa, so long as you have a bricks and mortar address you are eligible to register for the club. Once approved you will have access to these benefits and more and if you're not approved for this year you'll still have access to the show as a visitor. All registrations are approved individually by the Show Director.