PHANTOMEYES is a brand new competition, designed for creatives within the professional beauty industry.
- Competitors are asked to design and create a mask that will bring life to the eyes without being worn, to compete in two categories, Mixed Media and Photographic.
- Individuals can compete ahead of the show and attend for the Awards ceremony which takes place on Monday 5 October or attend the show as well!
- The Mixed Media competition will be judged at the event, while the Photographic competition will be judged in advance.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded in each category with trophies and all participants will receive a certificate.
- Sponsorships give you the opportunity to reach this target audience in an impactful and measured way.
What's included in sponsorship?
- Brand logo on all certificates to all entrants and winners of PHANTOMEYES 2020
- Your brand logo on the PHANTOMEYES 2020 competition page of the website
- Your 50 word brand profile on the PHANTOMEYES 2020 competition page of the website
Print & Digital Marketing
- Global e-marketing campaign through the e-newsletters to a database of over 38,000+
- Be included in the social campaign starting April 2020
Just £595 + VAT to sponsor! OR £2,995 for exclusivity
This opportunity is limited to six brands of equal billing for PHANTOMEYES or one exclusive sponsor
To book your sponsorship please contact Laura Tarling
Laura.email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1959-569867