ABT Accreditation is a simple, low cost and extremely efficient way to step out of the crowd and show your potential clients that you are approved, endorsed and eligible to offer ABT membership and insurance packages to them.
ABT is the only membership provider to offer a one off fee – no hidden charges, no annual renewals or price per certificate issue costs.
When accrediting your course, qualifications or post graduate support training with ABT you will enter into a relationship with the UK’s largest Beauty Membership and Insurance provider who currently represent:
18,000 Business Owners, Therapists, Nail Technicians, Holistic Practitioners, Hair Stylists and Barbers.
1,000 Brands, training providers and suppliers
146,000 potential clients via website views and page counts per month
If you are running private courses in either beauty or holistic treatments that are not recognised by an education board we must have received a completed pack to ensure a smooth and simple process for your clients and our future members.
We are only able to insure members to practise treatments that they have been taught under courses that are offered under the NVQ, SVQ, or any National / International qualification or courses that have passed our accreditation process.
Having your course Accredited is crucial to give your course the seal of approval and recognition it deserves.
Special Offer Available:
– ABT will be giving all it’s Accredited members’ a zone to chill in with views of the show ground. It’s a place to rest your feet and refresh after shopping the latest products in the industry.
– Receive a personal welcome from ABT and take advantage of beauty, industry and lifestyle talks as well as networking with industry professionals.
– Why not have your questions answered by the team?
– All members that come and see us at Olympia Beauty this September will receive a free Scratch goody bag.
– Not to mention ongoing support and promotion of your business through ABT’s membership website beautyandhairdressingco.uk and abtinsurance.co.uk websites.
– and so much more…