Olympia Beauty 2018 Show Offers
– 2 Opaque Eyeshadows with 1 FREE Iridescent Eyeshadow (RRP £9.50) or;
– Spend £30 and receive a FREE B:U Waterdrop Make-Up + Blend (x2 Mini sponges) RRP £6 or;
– Free Make up Elixir (RRP £20.50) when spending £100 or;
– 15% discount on the day
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR TRADE
Normal price £1500.00 Discounted Price £995 plus £150.00 certification fee
Come and try a free SHR treatment prior to purchasing!
Training with 3 Award Winning UK Consultants
Heavily subsidised products
Normally £200 available for ONLY £100! *available only through Cambridge Elite Training.
Classic Lashes Multi-Buy:
2 packs of Classic Lashes for £50 (save £10!)
5 packs of Classic Lashes for £99 (save £50!)
15 packs of Classic Lashes for £295 (save £150!)
Regular price per pack: £30.00
All prices exclude VAT.
This offer is only applicable to those that subscribe to the print edition of the magazine on stand B8 on 30 September or 1 October 2018. Ts&Cs apply.
We are giving away an A|C|C|O|R® Cosmetic Corrector and 2 day training course to one lucky beauty specialist (dependent on relevant qualifications). Winners will be announced in late Autumn. Simply visit the stand C50 and have your badge scanned and register your interest.
2. £1000 Golden ticket – We will be giving away golden tickets which will discount £1000 + VAT off the price of an A|C|C|O|R® cosmetic corrector.
Simply visit our stand C50 to have your badge scanned and register your interest. Limited tickets are available so make sure you visit us early to avoid disappointment!!!
3. Try before you buy – Beauty business owners have the opportunity to receive a free plasma treatment with A|C|C|O|R®. These need to be pre-organised and booked in for an allotted time on either the 30th Sept or 1st Oct. Treatments on offer – upper eye bags, crow’s feet, forehead lines, pigmentation and skin tag removal. Contact email@example.com to register your interest and arrange a pre-treatment consultation with our trainer.
The scheme will run from the 30th September – 1st October 2018, and is subject to terms and conditions.