Ten Ozone Therapy Facts Courtesy of Ozone Therapy UK
- Ozone steam sauna therapy with the HOCATT steam sauna chamber detoxifies & oxygenates the body, penetrating the blood, lymph and fat.
- Virtually no pathogens or abnormal (or diseased) body cells are resistant to ozone” (Dr Cassim).
- Oxygen boosts immunity – over-active immune systems can be regulated, while underactive systems can be stimulated. It also kills bacteria and viruses on contact.
- Ozone steam sauna therapy with the HOCATT steam sauna chamber increases cell oxygenation by the hard-working blood cells in the body, offering an all-body health boost.
- Steam sauna therapy with ozone reduces inflammation and boosts the natural antioxidant defences with the human body.
- Ozone targets oxidation damage in the body caused by free radicals, thanks to the oxygen atom given off by the ozone.
- Ozone therapy with the HOCATT steam sauna chamber is advocated by many people with cancer – it stimulates oxygenation, boosts circulating stem cells, deprives anaerobic bacteria of oxygen, & optimises medicines.
- Ozone steam sauna therapy offers anti-aging benefits by raising raise the amount of oxygen in the blood and body cells.
- Ozone increases energy and is therefore excellent for athletes and anyone looking to boost health and wellness.
- Ozone achieves ‘good curative effects’ in patients with hyperuricemia, excess uric acid in blood, by reducing acidity & gout.
Health providers wishing to offer HOCATT ozone therapy at their own establishment should call Sandra Bryant on 07595 161946 to reserve an appointment at the Olympia Beauty show (1-2 Oct), or come onto the stand C108. Visit www.ozone-therapy.co.uk.
← New Autumn collection from Jane IredaleSparkles have launched a one step gel system with a range of festival must have colours →