Title: The Facialist’s Guide to Using LED Light Therapy Effectively
Presenter: Jane Williams, Esthetic Practitioner & Educator
Description: Enhancing outcomes and increasing referrals has never been easier! The global success of Celluma Light Therapy is based on a commitment to scientific fact, education, and innovation. In this presentation, you will learn how to easily and effectively integrate effective light therapy techniques into your practice. You will understand how to separate scientific fact from marketing hype and how to select the ideal LED device to meet your client’s needs. The proper wavelengths and effective power output requirements will also be covered. Learn how to price your services for immediate success with proven protocols which can be effortlessly implemented whether you are an experienced skin care professional or completely new to light therapy. You will learn:
- Which wavelengths (colours) are necessary?
- Correct positioning for superior results?
- The power requirements for effect light therapy
- How to incorporate safe, no touch/low-touch LED services as stand-alone and adjunctive modalities
- Understanding how to use light therapy for enhanced outcomes for anti-ageing, skin problems, and pain
- How to retail, lease or rent light therapy devices to your clients
- How to become light therapy proficient! Avail of Celluma Accredited Training presented by Wynyard Aesthetic Academy LLP
Go to https://mailchi.mp/c06e3626d05d/celluma-olympia-beauty to book your place in this session.