Talk Title: Using Volume Fan’s creatively
When and where: Mon 4th October at 3.35pm on The Lash Games Stage
Dionne will cover all things volume fans. Yes, you may know how to make fans but are you a specialist in tailoring the shapes and sizes of your fans to create specific looks?
Dionne will outline what fans are best suited to create the desired look you’re wanting to achieve as well as what fans and application methods work best with difficult lashes such as sparce and curly. The presentation will be covering a number of different looks from perfect top line to wispy, spikey and textured lash sets as well as a simple breakdown of fan sizes for natural lash health.
Dionne Thomas is a multi-award winning business owner. Having been in the lash and beauty industry for 10 years, some of Dionne’s achievements/ accolades to date are;
- Love and Lashes product line used internationally
- Owner of the Love and Lashes Salon in Croydon, South London
- Owner of the Love and Lashes training academy where Dionne works alongside a team of trainers from around the UK to deliver accredited training courses and workshops
- Co- founder of THE LASH ANGELS, an award winning collaboration set up to support newcomers to the industry.
- International judge for multiple competitions
- Featured on a number of podcasts in the beauty industry including Behind the Lashes, The life of KG and the Lashbase podcast
- Winner of World Lash University 2019 4-6d lashes, Expert category
- 2nd place World Lash University 2019 2-4d lashes, Expert category
- Judges favourite overall winner World Lash University 2019
- Taken multiple courses in beauty, lashes and business
Dionne has a passion for learning in all areas of her business from lash artistry to business development and even though she’s been running her own business for 10 years is still always taking new courses, reading new books and doing all she can to absorb new information. She uses this information to pass down to her team and her students to help them be the best version of themselves they can be.