Managing the Quality and Standards of Professional Training
This unique one-day workshop has been developed to support Olympia Beauty training providers who wish to review and enhance the professional training quality and standards currently embedded within their approved/accredited training courses.
The workshop will benefit all individuals who have responsibility for planning, managing or delivering professional training within the sector either as individual trainers or within organisational teams. It will specifically emphasise quality and standards expectations at course planning, delivery, assessment and evaluation stages, often referred to as training cycle stages.
At the end of the workshop training providers will leave with an enhanced understanding of how quality and standards can be successfully and economically blended into organisational training cycles together with a high impact action plan aligned to the priorities of their own provision.
Date / Location: Sunday 29th September 2019 at The Education Club, Olympia Beauty, Gallery Level, Olympia London
Times: 1pm - 6pm
Training Provider / Lead Trainer: ThinkTree / Dave Brown
Prior Knowledge / Experience Required: TBC
Cost: £147 until 22.04.19 / £198 after this date as an Olympia Beauty exclusive (Normally £299)
Please Note: Once you have completed registration and payment for this Education Club Workshop, your entry is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Identify where professional training quality assurance and standards fit within a typical training cycle
- Recognise the advantages of a ‘risk based’ approach to quality assurance and standards
- Appreciate the importance of ‘standardisation’ and ‘sampling’ within high quality training
- Evaluate quality by participating in a standardisation and sampling activity
- Construct an individual / organisational action plan that highlights key quality and standards priorities and targets
No formal exams, tests or time-controlled practical assessments are used on this course.
A ThinkTree / Olympia Beauty Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to all attendees.
Why Should Companies Invest in Training Quality?
- Increase student satisfaction & grow revenue streams with confidence
- Improve reputation, effectiveness & motivation of staff
- Recognition & reward high performing individuals / teams
- Higher learning impact and faster progress
- Retain key personnel & attract new talent
Who is the course for?
- New or early career professional trainers
- Experienced trainers wishing to transition into quality and standards roles
- Course managers or administrators
- Training providers / business owners
Lead Trainer Biography
Dave is an experienced, innovative and versatile professional educator, consultant and coach with an extensive lecturing background in teacher education, staff training and development. An active educational researcher and small business owner who has worked in a number of teaching, academic leadership and quality improvement roles within large colleges and universities.
Qualifications include and MA Education (by Research); BA (Hons) Professional Training & Development and the Certificate in Education.